This VB6 project source code example is about Creating a count-dwn-timer project then creating VB6 control (.ocx file) and it could be tricky even for an advanced programmer, the idea of a creating a VB6 normal counter is almost the same except that we do count down in this case of count-down-timer, counting up as a default counter relies on adding (+1) to an Integer value variable in a timer control, and the best example for this is the (Clock / Timer).
- Create VB6 Countdown timer project.
- Create VB6 Countdown timer .OCX file project.
- License your VB6 Countdown timer .OCX file after deploying it.
- Deploy your VB6 Countdown timer .OCX file in order to distribute it as executable .exe.
- Download VB6 Countdown timer Source code, Project and countdown timer (exe)