- I did not hear or read that someone with blocked website, resloved this problem for himself until now, maybe I need to go out a lot. The fact as for me is that I search Google.com many times everyday for a solution for this problem which I'm having because I'm using a sub-domain as you see "Can not afford buying one" and the domain "freevar.com" is blocked on facebook.com as all of the sub-domains of course, anyway.
- Because all of my work is hosted on "freevar.com" and I need to share it on facebook.com for my 1300 followers, I needed a solution or a work around the problem, so I came up with this solution.
- I created a sub-domain on another hosting company "awardspace.com" and I link my "freevar.com" contents' links in "awardspace.com" and I post them to facebook.com wall, so when someone clicks the "awardspace.com" topic, he will find himeself being asked to go to freevar.com where the main content is.
- Example : I want to share this link to facebook.com wall (http://evry1falls.freevar.com/some_page.html),
I'm trying to post this page, I get this error message from Facebook.com
so when I do this, I get the error message (You can't post this because it has a blocked link.), so I created a page on "awardspace.com" as (http://links.awardspace.com/some_page.html) and I made a link in it to the 'Freevar.com' blocked content 'evry1falls.freevar.com/some_page.html' and I stated that:
I created this page on awardspace.com sub-domain to be able to pass my main blocked content on a facebook wall and I mention it
So it could be reachable.
"If you wish to read 'http://evry1falls.freevar.com/some_page.html' you need to click on the link below" while the "link below" is the blocked content of 'evry1falls.freevar.com/some_page.html'
I posted the awardspace.com page's link on my facebook.com wall to pass my main blocked content , and it's reachable now.
- I know this is not practical or even considered a solution but it is working for me, I hope it suits you as it suited me as well.
- If you own a domain and the domain-name of your got blocked for any reason you can always use the free sub-domains of other companies to promote your blocked domain-name on Facebook.com. It will take time and effort, but in the end you will get to share you work.
- Mentioning that your domain-name is blocked on Facebook.com is not something rare or embarrassing to hide, most of the domain-names that have products to promote on facebook.com or in a Fan-page are blocked due to several reasons, most of it is (Competition) .
- I started this work around a few months ago now, and believe me, it's working. When people read in the (Manual-redirect) page that I've done so due to blocking issues from the Facebook's side, they do nothing but to click on the link that will take them directly to the content that they wish to read about and clicked on at the beginning.
- Thanx for reading, and please if you found any other work arounf please share. If you found this article helpful please share, now you have no execuse not to share on Facebook.com "Do it manually now" .